segunda-feira, 21 de março de 2016

6102-GIGI AND JACK PETRI-HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Acrostic-poem number 6102 By Sílvia Araújo Motta/Belo Horizonte/MG/Brasil

-





-




6102-GIGI AND JACK PETRI-HAPPY BIRTHDAY
-
Acrostic-poem number 6102
By Sílvia Araújo Motta/Belo Horizonte/MG/Brasil
-
G- GIGI, in your anniversary:
I- In 21th. March/2016, today
G- Good GOD grant the peace !
I-I' m glad to say: Klinger is
 -
A-Active and happy man; your brother
N-Now, is actual my husband. We
D-Desire to you, many Felicity!
 -
J-Jack, in the last 19th. March/2016
A-Anniversary? He blew candles and
C-Celebrated a happy life of sucess.
K-Klinger and I send a milion of kisses...
 -
P-Palms! Health! Joy-ful hapiness!
E-Embraces to "Jr. and Andréa"! We
T-Tell that on the telephone, we
R-Recognize the divine reason:
I-Important day, will be unforgetable!
      ---HAPPY BIRTHDAY!---
Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil, 21th/March/2016.
-
http://www.recantodasletras.com.br/acrosticos/5580666
-
Ouvir a gravação tradicional Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCJSNMqub8g
-
Happy Birthday To You! (Traditional)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário